Friday 7 April 2017

Remember this: ~ ‘I’ or 'I AM’ is an illusory expression of the Soul. Holding the Self’ as the ‘I’ or ‘I AM’ is holding the illusion as reality.*****


Many spiritual masters say that sticking to "I AM" is way out from the physical shackles. But that "I AM" itself’ is creates the prison to the Soul, the Self.
By thinking repeatedly, ‘I AM THAT’ the wisdom will not dawn. The thought, ‘I AM’ is the bondage. The thought, ‘I AM’ is the dualistic prison’. The thought ‘I AM’ is the cause of ignorance.
‘I’ AM ‘indicates the ‘Self’ as being limited to the physical body. When this delusion ‘I AM’ is destroyed by realizing the Self is not the ‘I or ‘I AM’.
The one, which expresses itself’ as 'I', is not 'I' but it is the Soul, which is present in the form of the consciousness. The Soul is prior to the appearance of the ‘I’. The ‘Self’ is not the ‘I’ but the ‘Self’ is the witness of the ‘I’.
Remember, the ‘I’ or ‘I AM’ is not the ‘Self’. Considering the ‘I’ or ‘I AM as the ‘Self’ is an error.
The Soul, the ‘Self’, which is in the form of consciousness cannot be called anything nor approached because it is prior to anything that exists.
The Soul or the consciousness is the substance of the whole universe with all contents.
The thoughts and the words are part of the dualistic illusion. The Soul, which is present in the form of the consciousness, is not a thing or entity or identity within the universe. The Soul is the fullness of the consciousness without the illusory division of the form, time, and space.
Remember this: ~ ‘I’ or 'I AM’ is an illusory expression of the Soul. Holding the Self’ as the ‘I’ or ‘I AM’ is holding the illusion as reality.
 The mind ceases to exist without the ‘I’.
The mind ceases to exist without the form, time, and space.
The mind ceases to exist without the universe.
The mind ceases to exist without the waking or the dream.
The mind ceases to exist without the individual experience of the birth, life death, and the world.
The mind ceases to exist without the Soul, which is present in the form of the consciousness.
But
The Soul, the Self can exist with or without the ‘I’
The Soul, the Self can exist without the mind.
The Soul, the Self can exist without the universe
The Soul, the Self can exist without waking or the dream
The Soul, the Self can exist without the individual experience of the birth, life death, and the world.
The Soul, the Self can exist without the dualistic illusion.
The consciousness pervades everywhere and in everything in the universe, which is the dualistic illusion.
The existence of the Soul, the ‘Self’ which is hidden by the ‘I’ has to be mentally grasped and assimilated.
The ‘Self’ is the Soul, the witness of the ‘I’.
Unless the ‘I AM is present the world in which we exist prevails as a reality.
The thoughts of liberation and bondage will remain. So long one thinks the Self as “I AM”.
Wisdom dawns when you realize the ‘Self’ is not the ‘I’ but the ‘Self’ Is the Soul, which is present in the form of the consciousness.
Giving up one physical identity such as ‘I AM’ and replacing it with ‘I AM THAT, will not get to the root of the problem of false identification.
By thinking, ‘I am self-realized is only an imagination. In the realm of truth, there is no scope for such imagination. The seeker has to transcend the dualistic illusion in order to enter the formless, timeless and spaceless existence.
Only through self-knowledge or Brahma Gnana or Atma Gnana free the Soul, the Self from experiencing the dualistic illusion as a reality. : ~ Santthosh Kumaar

No comments:

Post a Comment