Sunday 2 April 2017

You are not the all pervading consciousness. You are the false self within the dualistic illusion.*****


The ‘Self’ is not you but the ‘Self’ is the Soul. Therefore, you are not the all pervading consciousness. You are the false self within the dualistic illusion. Your existence is limited to form, time and space. Without the form, time and space the dualistic illusion ceases to exist. The Soul, which is present in the form of the consciousness is pervades everything and everywhere in the dualistic illusion.
      The dualistic illusion is present in the form of the ‘I’
      The ‘I’ is present in the form of the mind.
      The mind is in the form of the universe.
   The universe appears as waking or dream (duality) and disappears as deep sleep (nonduality).
      The dream is the parallel waking and waking is a parallel dream.
If you hold self as you are holding the ‘I’ as reality. If you hold ‘I’ as reality then you are holding the dualistic illusion as a reality.
What is the use of holding the ‘I’ (falsehood) as truth and saying I AM THIS’ or I AM THAT?
Perfect understanding of what is what leads to unfolding the truth, which hidden by the ‘I’, which is the dualistic illusion.
Without realizing the ‘I’ is an illusion to vanish and without knowing the truth of the ‘Self’, how is one to achieve freedom from the illusion by the mere utterance of the word ‘I am that’? ~it would result merely in an effort of speech.
Without realizing the ‘I’ is an illusion you will never be able to unfold the truth hidden by the ‘I’.
Ignorance is the cause of the sense of separation of the form, time and space from another. The Self is not you. Your body is not the Self. The Self is the Soul, which is present in the form of the consciousness. The five elements are nothing to do with the Soul, the Self.
Realize the Soul, the Self as the witness. The Soul is the witnessing subject. The ‘I’ is an object to the Soul, which is the subject.
The seeker has to make sure what is this ‘I’ supposed to be? The seeker has to make sure the unreal nature of the ‘I’ which comes and goes in order to realize the truth, which is beyond the form, time, and space
That is why Bhagavad Gita: ~ “The permanent is always there, only the transient ‘I’ comes and goes. (2.18)
The ‘I’ hides the truth of the Soul, the 'Self'.
People think the ‘I’ without the body is the Self. The seeker has to understand the fact that the fact that ‘I’ is not the Self, but the witness of the ‘I’ is the true Self, which is eternal.
That is why Ashtavakra Gita 16:10:~ If you desire liberation, but you still say "I," If you feel the ‘Self’ is the ‘I’, you are not a wise man or a seeker. You are simply a man who suffers.
People are stuck with the reality of the ‘I’, which they take it as real because some Gurus have propagated the Self is the ‘I’. is no need to convince such mindset. The seeker of truth accepts only the truth nothing but the truth.
That is why Sage Sri, Sankara says:~ VC-65. As a treasure hidden underground requires (for its extraction) competent instruction, excavation, the removal of stones and other such things lying above it and (finally) grasping, but never comes out by being (merely) called out by name, so the transparent Truth of the Self, which is hidden by Maya and its effects, is to be attained through the instructions of a knower of Brahman, followed by reflection, meditation and so forth, but not through perverted arguments.
People refuse to accept anything other than their Gurus words. For them, their Gurus words are the ultimate truth. They do not accept anything else other than their accepted truth. There is no need to convince such mindset.
Such mindset is not fit to acquire Self-knowledge or Brahma Gnana or Atma Gnana. The seekers of truth accept only the truth nothing but the uncontradictable truth. : ~ Santthosh Kumaar

No comments:

Post a Comment