Sunday 2 April 2017

There is no need to walk in the mountains in search of the truth.*****


There is no need to walk in the mountains in search of the truth. There is no need to meet any Gurus. There is no need to renounce family life. There is no need to study the scriptures. There is no need for glorifying the Gurus. There is need to spend the fortune to please the Gurus. Going to the mountains, searching for a Guru, renouncing the family life, studying the scriptures, glorifying the personal Gods and Gurus are the religious fable. And such acts are the greatest obstacle in the path of Self-realization.
The seeker seeking truth should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed.
Know the ‘unreal nature of the ‘I’. The Gurus of the past ignored and they got stuck up with ‘I’. They were not aware of the difference between the ‘I’ and the unreality about the ‘I’.
Know what is this ‘I’ supposed to be in actuality? and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you.
Sages of truth restrained themselves parting the Self-knowledge or Brahma Gnana or Atma Gnana to the mass and only a selected few. It was hidden from the people who were not qualified and receptive to it.
Self- it was given knowledge or Brahma Gnana or Atma Gnana was not written down but was imparted orally to the chosen few. Thus, religion was given to the mass and knowledge of the spirit is given only selected few. Thus, we find traces of the knowledge of the spirit in the religious books in the form of parables.
The ‘I’ (duality) appears when the Soul (nonduality) disappears. When the Soul appears (nonduality) the ‘I’ disappears (duality).
The ‘I’ disappears as deep sleep, so what is the use of being attached to it? It is impermanent and illusory because ‘I’ is physical awareness. Physical awareness is not Self-awareness. ‘I-less awareness is Self-awareness.
By limiting 'I' to the physical body is the main hurdle in pursuit of truth. Therefore it is necessary for the seeker of truth to investigate ‘what is ‘I’?’ In order to realize 'I' is not limited to the physical body but ‘I’ is the mind. The mind is present in the form of the universe. And universe appears as waking or dream. Thus ‘I’ is not the form, time and space together.
When the ‘I’ is not the physical body than the ‘WHO AM 'I'? - inquiry will not yield the full truth because it yields only fallacy of the form, not time and space.
Deeper Self-search reveals the fact that, the Self is not ‘I’, but the Self is the formless Soul, which is present in the form of the consciousness. The consciousness is the formless substance and the witness of the ‘I’.
It is erroneous to identify the Soul the innermost Self as the 'I' or 'I AM' because the Soul the innermost Self is not 'I' or I AM’. The Soul the innermost Self, is that witness of the 'I'.
To understand the false nature of the ‘I’, the Self-knowledge or Brahma Gnana or Atma Gnana is necessary.
 The Self is not ‘I’, but the Self is the Soul which is the witness of the ‘I’. Holding the ‘I as the 'Self ' leads to hallucination based on the imagination.
People are stuck with emotionally some physical Guru and their teaching so their journey is incomplete. They start hallucinating about their Gurus’ grace and blessings will help them to get self-knowledge or Brahma Gnana or Atma Gnana but they are unaware of the fact that their Gurus teaching itself have become a barricade. Without crossing this barricade it is difficult to overcome the ignorance.
So-called learned are called children because a child takes whatever it thinks as truth. The question never occurs to children “Is what I have seen or thought really the truth?"
 “It takes time for the seeker to gain the perfect understanding of ‘what is truth’ and ‘’what is untruth’.
As the seeker raft upon which he crosses the swift river to get to the other side; once he is on the other side of the shore; there is no longer any need to carry the raft. The far shore is the reality, when he reaches, he can see quite clearly that there was never any river at all. : ~Santthosh Kumaar

No comments:

Post a Comment