Monday 27 February 2017

Advaitic truth is supreme truth and ultimate truth, which is hidden by the illusory form, time and space.*****


Advaitic truth is supreme truth and ultimate truth, which is hidden by the illusory form, time and space.
All the Gurus of the east and the west are based on dualistic perspective. The dualistic knowledge is egocentric knowledge.
All egocentric Advaita or nonduality is based on the imagination. All imagined Advaita will not help to cross the domain of the form, time, and space. The egocentric knowledge keeps the Soul in the intoxication of the ‘I’. The ‘I’ hides the whole truth.
The Gurus of the east and west who propagate the Advaita are stuck up with their own accepted truth gathered from here and there and Their egoic attitude blocks than by realizing the Advaita hidden by the dvaita, which is present in the form of the ‘I’.
All dualistic systems hold false ‘Self’ ( you or ego) as the real ‘Self’ and the false experience (universe or waking) as a reality.
Advaitic wisdom is the culmination of all systems including theistic Advaitic orthodoxy.
A Gnani will not quarrel and argue with any theoretical philosophy because he is fully aware of the fact that, this orthodox theistic non-dualistic scholars or pundits like Dualist sages could not distinguish between ‘I’ and ‘formless witness.’
The dualists hold the 'I' as the witness. Their highest was the Jiva. The dualists are so much attached to the 'I' that they do not want to think that 'I' does not exist. Again they are unable to detach the ‘I’ from the Real witness. The real witness is no the ‘I’ but the Soul, the witness of the ‘I’
The falsehood is present in the form of ‘I’ (mind or universe)the ‘I’ is the cause of the ignorance.
If one crosses the ‘I’ (mind or universe) than the ‘Self’ in the kingdom of non-dual heaven without the body and without the experience of the world (waking). : ~ Santthosh Kumaar

No comments:

Post a Comment