Tuesday 28 February 2017

It is foolish to say 'I AM THIS' or I AM THAT’ because the ‘Self ‘is not ‘I’. The ‘Self is the Soul, which witnesses the ‘I’.*****



Most people have the desire to know the truth but the capacity to understand and assimilate it is limited. The result is that people resolve the conflict by jumping to the first and simplest and easiest conclusion as the correct one, and smugly but unjustifiably thinking “I know”: Thus they commit the fallacy of primitivity

Truth means a certainty. If there is any uncertainty it is not truth. It does not deal with imaginations. People do not have the scientific attitude because they take things as presented to them. They have rather the emotional and sentimental attitude. The correct attitude is to verify all the facts, to see a problem with them, something to investigate and inquire into them.

Truth must be verifiable; unless it is verifiable it is of no value.  Those who lack the capacity to doubt are not fit for the pursuit of truth.

Analogical, inductive and deductive reasoning are good only within the domain of the form, time and space; none are absolutely and universally infallible because they are based on the dualistic perspective. Whatever based on the dualistic perspective is not the truth because it is of the dualistic illusion.

The seeker should always verify teacher, pundit or yogi for their statements and claims has to be verified before accepting them as truth.

The Soul, Self cannot be known by intuition but it can be grasped by the reason. There is a need to know first the Self is not the ‘I’ but the Soul, the witness of the ‘I’.  

If the Self is not ‘I’ but the Soul then the reasoning has to be based on the Soul not on the ‘I’.  the based reasoning is the dualistic reasoning.  Soulcentric reasoning is necessary to unfold the mystery of the ‘I’, which is the dualistic illusion.


When you learn to reason on the base of the Soul, the Self, then all the clouds and confusion starts clearing on its own and finally you will have no confusion left.  When all the doubts and confusion is cleared then there is no room left to say the world in which you exist is a reality.

Whatever you have seen, known believed and experienced are within the universe.   The universe   appears as the waking experience (duality and disappear
If you feel the ‘Self’ is the ‘I’, you are not a seeker. You are simply a man who ignorant who refuse to accept the truth hidden by the ‘I’.

The ‘I’ itself is the cause of separation.

The ‘I’ itself is ignorance.

The ‘I’ itself is an illusion.

That is why Ashtavakra Gita 16:10:~ If you desire liberation, but you still say ‘I’," if you feel the ‘Self’ is the ‘I’, you are not a wise man or a seeker. You are simply a man who suffers.

Come out of the grip of the ‘I’ by realizing using the word ‘I’ to indicate the ‘Self’ itself becomes an obstacle to realizing the oneness.

The ‘I’ is nothing to do with the Soul, the Self, which is the witness of the coming and going of the ‘I’.

Until you hold the Self as ‘I’ you will remain in the domain of the ignorance because the ‘I’ itself is ignorance.

Getting rid of the ignorance is necessary to unfold the ‘Self’ hidden by the ‘I’.

The ‘I’ is not permanent because it appears and disappears.   The Soul, the witness of the coming and going of the ‘I’ is permanent and eternal.

The Soul, the Self is prior to the ‘I’.
It is foolish to say I AM THIS or I AM THAT’ because the ‘Self ‘is not ‘I’.  The ‘Self is the Soul, which witnesses the ‘I’.     : ~Santthosh Kumaar


No comments:

Post a Comment